About us«Agrologistic» — a logical choice of a partner.
We major in exporting any cereal, legume, oil-bearing crops and their derivatives from the Eastern Europe in containers by sea and overland transport.
«Agrologistic» today is an international trading company with the headquarters located in Klaipeda (Lithuania), and offices in the port cities of Varna and Odessa.
«Agrologistic» was established by a team of experts in the field of maritime logistics in 2009 in Odessa, Ukraine's largest port. The groundwork for the successful development of the company are laid in its concept - the synthesis of the trade and logistic operations with the modern European approach to work and a thorough knowledge of the specifics of the Eastern European agricultural markets.
In practice, this means:
- deliveries directly from the farmers, manufacturers and processors, excluding any intermediate parties;
- optimization of the supply chain through careful planning of transportation, taking into account the specifics of each stage;
- personal control of quality, packaging and shipping conditions.
Our efficiency is logic:
- we are not limited to a single country market, so we find the goods where it is cheaper now;
- we deal only with containers, that today guarantees the high cargo safety and flexibility of the delivery;
- actively use vehicles for the immediate cargo shipments to Europe, our reliable partners with their fleet and remote monitoring means always allow us withstand the tight contract supply deadlines;
- carefully monitor the situation on the freight, traffic flows, changes in legislation and procedural formalities to minimize the risks and delivery time;
- we know and control what equipment is better to use for the transhipment to avoid any damage to the grain, how to deal with moisture during transportation, how to prevent damage to the cargo during a long and complex transportation;
- by arrangement, we pack the cargo in bags or big-bags;
- for «Agrologistic», the responsibility for the strict observance of the delivery terms is a matter of principle - our representative is required to personally ensure the product quality compliance, its packaging and weight at the time of shipment;
- we minimize the transportation costs by using, where possible, empty containers after the overland import stage and by planning the sea voyage with the minimum of the transit ports;
- we maintain and strengthen good relationships with all the international container traffic operators on the markets of interest to us.