ExportWe are pleased to offer the cereals, pulses, oilseeds and the derived products for export from Eastern Europe.
Calling our company «Agrologistics» we have declared their responsibility for knowing the two are closely related, but very different specific components of export transactions with agricultural products — search and selection of
Both of them are equally important for our customers, and we are building
So you want to buy grain. In which region today has developed the optimal market conditions for the desired agropozitsii? Which route and transport chain to choose? What equipment is best to use in case of overload to prevent damage to the grain? How to deal with the humidity during transport? How to prevent damage to the load during long and difficult transportation? Our experts are well aware of the specifics of each export item of all spectrum of cereals, legumes and oilseeds and their products and are ready to implement any provisions on quality control and packaging requirements of exported agricultural products. From you we need only contract specifications, terms and place of delivery of the goods. In a very short time we will collect a lot of goods from trusted manufacturers ensure compliance of the claimed quality, to identify with the process of loading, choose the optimal scheme and schedule of delivery and offer you a complete solution to your problem.
If forage crops (wheat, barley, corn, peas and other), it is likely we are using the grain loading in bulk containers, taking into account the cultural characteristics, expected timing of transportation, seasonal conditions and sparing technology overload.
However, if the terms of your export contract requires special attention to the safety of the goods or their packaging, we take into account these requirements, our experience in a variety of settings allows you to avoid common mistakes specialized companies and help you avoid hidden risks.
Special attention is required to work with niche crops (flax seeds, mustard, pumpkin, safflower, canary grass, coriander, sainfoin, etc.). We will carefully pack the grain in bags of 25–50 kg or in big bags 500–1600 kg (optimum loading big bags 1000–1200 kg). We take care of his safety on the road, creating the necessary conditions to prevent spoilage of grain from excessive moisture or pests, seed and will check the condition of containers before loading.
Similarly, they will be prepared to ship products from the processing of cereals, legumes and oilseeds, taking into account the specifics of the transport and behavior in the way each of them. For example, transportation over long distances flour sea usually requires more tabs silica gel into the container, transporting the granulated wheat bran, sunflower meal requires special minimize delivery time.
Another popular and active position of Ukrainian exports, which professionally operates «Agrologistics» is a refined and crude sunflower oil. We supply his or packed in plastic bottles of 1.2 liters and 5, marked in accordance with the requirements of the buyer or in flexitanks. Using flexitanks (flexitank) for transporting vegetable oils, fluids and other liquid cargo is one of the current trends in logistics today. Flexitank — a specialized packaging, multilayer liner made from food polyethylene, which is installed in a standard
To ensure the safety of the goods we use only the highest quality Certified flexitanks
Importers of agricultural products is well known as a dependent price of the same product at a comparable position as the specific local factors — domestic demand, climatic surprises, changes in national regulatory legislation, licensing system, logistics costs. Quickly respond to these changes quickly to monitor prices and see trends, to predict price dynamics in the region allow us to own offices with a staff of competent professionals in the core areas of supply, mastered «Agrologistics» today. Simply put, we will find you the goods where it is cheaper. There, where the supply is reliable, and its cost is minimal, as work directly with farmers and processors from Eastern Europe, excluding intermediaries, which significantly affects the final price of the product and delivery. We are not tied to a single country market, although thoroughly know, for example, the agricultural market of Ukraine and conditions of work on it. The main office of the international company «Agrologistics» in Lithuania, Klaipeda, but also in Odessa, in Chernomorsk (former Ilyichevsk), in the South, in Varna, major ports and transfer points, our employees constantly keep abreast of the dynamic and unstable grain market.
We do not knowingly have our branches is in large port cities of Eastern Europe, for the second, but equal in value component of our work, which we rightly consider our advantage — logistics. A wide range of agricultural products, with which we work, requires the same wide range of logistics solutions. We stopped in container transport, because today this form of transport provides the most flexible solution for any export problems. A knowledge and a thorough analysis of each link of the supply chain enables us to form a better price of this component of the transaction. Judge for yourself:
- When chartering of containers, we are closely cooperating with the majority of the world’s container shipping lines, and knowing their strengths and weaknesses, we find for our clients the most favorable freight rates. If required, we are making at the line of additional free time at the destination port, protect the interests of the client on the other possible positions.
- Planning supplying vehicles for loading occurs given the arrival date of the vessel and the time spent in port after delivery. So we minimize potential downtime and the cost of storage of goods at the port of departure.
- Where there is no maritime traffic, we use vehicles. Most of the products to the European recipient goes to the truck.
- Another way to reduce the cost of road transport — the use of vehicles with empty containers of the desired type («obratok»). During execution of the contract forwarding monitored the availability of suitable vehicles moving in the same direction. If you can not find the «return flow», we save time and money on the pitch and taking an empty container, since it is already on the machine.
- Container party allow thorough quality control. With each shipment our representative monitors the quality and quantity of the goods and the fulfillment of packaging requirements.
- And, of course, a prerequisite of export transactions is a reliable safety of the cargo. As a rule, loaded container is sealed in the presence of a surveyor, or our representative. Next, a linear seal, delivered to the port by road and surrenders to the container terminal. But, according to your requirement, we can take over the organization of protection of goods during transportation and handling.
Of course, we can not describe here all the aspects of export operations with agricultural products, because each new contract and each season is sure to make changes in the work, enrich us with new experience.
These experiences are ready to share with you if you are looking for that is the essence of our work — «Agrologistics».